It is starting to feel very real. The goodbyes are beginning and so are the tears. Tonight we went to the park with some of our good friends. The Myers, who we served with in the Singles ward over 6 years ago and the Faulkers, who moved to Vegas from Utah the same week we did over 8 years ago(we were in the same ward). These people are like family. This is the part of the move that is killing me. I hope that we are able to keep in touch with all the wonderful people we have met.
Anna Myers, Kathy Faulkner, and me
5 comments:
Wow. It sure is coming up fast. Can I tell ya that I know how you feel. But leaving for the first time after so long is tough. I think moving Inter'l is almost easier because we foreigners stick together and are so excited when someone new moves in. In the US you kind of have to break into a new group. But who wouldn't want to be your friend and with all your cute kids you will get going in no time!
Jennifer Bowen told me you were moving, I just hadn't thought about it too hard. I miss you all from where I am, but sure won't see you again now. Just wanted to say I love you. Love your fam. Glad I got to meet you. Darcia
Oh Ms. Sarah! We already miss you and yours, but it's sad to think of you moving away from Vegas. Good luck in your relocation! May you find a great neighborhood full of fabulous kids!
i LOVE anna myers!!! and you, too, miss sarah. what fun girls and great examples you both are.
love to start with the baby and work my way up to the oldest
Post a Comment