Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camping. . .Well Almost

Some friends from my ward invited us to go camping this past week. Crazy to believe that 30-40 minutes away we have mountains and cool weather. It was beautiful and lots of fun. I was nervous of camping with Gavin so we didn't stay overnight, which I totally regret now.










Abby and the Hout girls.


This picture of Brian and Luke is so cute to me. It makes me smile.

3 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

Looks like LOADS of fun. I especially love Heathers shirt. Does it say Booby Hell? That's hilarious. I love that you guys are all bundled up in long sleeves and sweatshirts and it's august in Vegas. Seriously, we should have lived up there while I lived there! Loves.

April said...

Looks like fun! I LOVE camping.

It's hard camping with a baby. We are waiting until Amelia is 2 to try it.

Martin Family said...

I think the shirt says goodbye hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love that picture of Luke!