
This picture will always have special meaning because not only was it the Sunday that we blessed baby Emma but it was the Sunday that Lance was made the Bishop. Hard to believe that it was 5 years ago. We have since added 2 children and experienced more than I thought possible. We have not just made friends but made family. The hardest part about moving will be leaving my ward family and awesome people hear in Vegas.
Here is a last picture of the Waterfall bishopric (taken 8-16-2009)
Dean Evans, Lance, and Cody Okuda
Lance had the opportunity to marry a young man in our ward this past Saturday. It was a mixture of Persian and Mormon. It was a beautiful wedding.
4 comments:
Congrats on being done with that chapter in your lives. I'm sure your family was super blessed. I can't believe it's been 5 years! I still remember Abby playing at our house and saying how her granparents were coming into town. Then she went on to say her daddy was going to be the new bishop. She realized she accidently let the cat out of the bag, and tried to backtrack. It was really not a surprise to me. Lance is awesome and you have an amazing family!:)
Excited for the Reese's???? Oh Ya, all the blessings:)
oh my word!!! congrats lance!!!I cannot believe that picture of you guys when emma was blessed and lance became bishop!! so sweet!! what's the latest on the move?!!
I am not quite sure how to read cathy's face in the picture. . . a little of "Oh my goodness. . . I'm not sure about this." But let's be honest, there couldn't be a better couple, man and woman to be the head of the ward. They have all ready been through so much with everyone with Cathy being RS president, it is a natural for Lee to take over from where Cathy left off. Congrats for Lance being done and serving his time! Oh, and you look amazing. Loves.
Post a Comment