Have you seen these leg warmers? All I have to say is I LOVE them. I got some for Kate a couple months ago and thought they were too girly for my son. Today I decide I wanted some for Gavin regardless. I think he pulls it off okay. He may kill me one day.

5 comments:
He looks adorable. Ava had some too and I loved them! The 80's are in so he's totally in style!!
They have trucks on them, so they're manly enough. Remember to bring those pictures out to show his girlfriends!
oh!! I want some!! those are too cute, and he is getting so big. I cant figure out who he looks like, I am thinking a miniature lance...
He is growing so much. The leg warmers are a great idea from a great Mom. What a cute, cute baby. Thank you for the pictures. I love seeing all the kids.
love Mom and Dad in Georgia
Leg warmers are okay as long as he isn't sporting a nathcing sweatband on his head. ;) He's got a face that can pull anything off.
Post a Comment