Monday, February 2, 2009

America's Next Top Model

My girlfriend Ashley Gunson knits these amazing hats. She recently told me that if I take a picture of Gavin in her hat that she might include it in her next catalog. I want Gavin to America's Next Top Model so I am trying to catch his best side. Tell me which one you like. I am too biased. ( to check out these darling hats by Ashley check out her blog : http://www.mutzebyashley.blogspot.com/ )








8 comments:

Kacey said...

Ooooh Sarah! These are awesome. K...I love the second one where he's grabbing his toe and the second to last one where's he's looking right at the camera and grabbing his tongue. SO CUTE!

Please tell me you're coming in March so I can put some kisses on this little guy!

The White Clan said...

Sarah I love them all! He is soooo adoralbe! He gets me so excited to have another boy, so thanks for posting this, I needed it today!

Tara said...

I love the second one, belly roles and all! He is adorable and I too am a HUGE fan of Ashley's work.

Elle said...

#1 ans #6

Michelle Arnett said...

Oh Myyy. . . I love them all!!! But 2,6&7 are my faves. He's delicious. Your photography is delicious. Your delicious, I want to eat you:) Okay, that was going a little too far:) But, I do want to talk to you. I will call you tomorrow. Loves!

Lynn said...

I vote for the next to the last, such a sweet face!!! D.

hydeeann said...

oh sarah, if only i had the time to get my skills up to your level!!! every mother should have such beautiful shots of her babies.

Kristen said...

#1, #2, and #6. You gotta get those beautiful eyes!