Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Camera for Sale

I am selling my Canon Rebel xTi and kit lens. I have used it for 2 years and absolutely LOVED it. The Rebel is the perfect camera for beginners. It allows you to use the very basic modes (in the beginning) and, as you feel ready, to use the more creative modes to do cool effects.

Right now on Amazon you can buy the body for $499 and the lens(18-55mm) is sold separately for $165-200. I think my husband said Sam's is selling it for a little over $650 together. I am selling mine for $450. Let me know if you are interested.

This would be the perfect Christmas gift.



The Canon EOS Rebel XTi is incredibly advanced, yet remarkably simple.

Model: Rebel XTi
  • Digital AF/AE SLR with built-in flash
  • 10.1 million resolution pixels
  • 10.5 million total pixels
  • Lens focal length factor approx. 1.6x
  • Recording pixels: 3888 x 2592
  • CMOS sensor with primary R-G-B filtration
  • Sensor size: 22.2 x 14.8mm, diagonal 34.5mm
  • Pixel size: 5.7 microns square
  • Maximum frames per second: 3.0 fps (at full resolution)

  • Call me or leave a comment if interest.

    5 comments:

    Danielle said...

    That is too funny! I jsut emailed you about what kind of camera you have. I've been looking for a used one and I'd love to get it from someone I know...email me and we'll chat!!!
    Danielle

    Mike, Jen, McKenna and Jackson said...

    I am interested......

    Michelle Arnett said...

    What are you upgrading to?!? How exciting. . I love getting new camera's! Why aren't you keeping the lens?

    Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

    I would also LOVE to know what your upgrading to. Marc and I have big debates on which camera to buy! lol

    Kari said...

    I'm interested as well, so will there be a bidding war going on or what? Kari