Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Valley of Fire Half Marathon

Lance ran his first half marathon this past weekend at Valley of Fire. It was gorgeous and the weather was perfect. I think this is going to be Lance's new addiction. He loved not having to train so hard for the half, although he said this race was insane with hills. Good Job Lancers.



Here is Austin's sister, Austin , Lance , and Jake Oldham.


No, I did not run, although everyone deserves a personal cheerleader.


I was so excited that the Hout's came to support. We loved having them there.


Emma and her BFF Kennedy.





After the race we drove the track to see where Lance ran. We stopped and hiked around. It was amazing. I realize that many of you live in much prettier places but for me, this was breathtaking.














2 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like a pretty track to run! We visited Valley of Fire sometime back and while I need green to be really happy, this red rock is truly beautiful. You all look great!

jenorme said...

I am inspired by so many athletic people in this ward! I may have to think about taking up running or volleyball to keep up with this ward. That's awesome!