Monday, October 27, 2008

Preview for Halloween

This past Saturday night our ward had it's annual "Trunk of Treat". Nothing beats having tons of candy gathered in less than 30 minutes. The kids loved it!!!


One day Gavin is going to kill me. I just couldn't resist.
For those of you who are trying to guess what he is, he's a pea-in-the-pod.


The beautiful wicked witch-Abby.


The scary killer zombie-Ethan. (No, we did not let him take the knife to the trunk or treat.)


The ladybug-Katelyn


Cinderella- Emma (Nice Bangs ;)

4 comments:

Cami said...

Hey guys!
Your kids are getting too big! I can't believe that Abby and Ethan are 10 and 7. Time flies! Your blog is sooo cute! I might have to have you take some pics of us one day. Looks fabulous! We'd love to come and see you sometime again!

Kacey said...

Love 'em Sarah. That family one is really cute. (You look hot...prrrrrr)

And Gavin. I have no words for how absolutely adorable he is in that costume. Priceless!

Jennifer B said...

What cute costumes. The kids look adorable. I do love the pea in a pod costume. =)

Lenny and Amanda said...

Great costumes and I am glad everyone participated!!