I was talking with a girlfriend yesterday and she asked why it was so quiet at my house. This is why. Play dough!!! Yes, there is a price to pay when it is all said and done. A very messy one. In the end it is worth every minute.

Fat, Bald , and Happy!!! Gavin is starting to find lots to entertain him these days. Thank Goodness.

Tonight was Activity Days "80's Daddy Daughter Dance". I am so grateful that we have activities like this. Abby was so excited to get dressed up and learn all the unique things we did back in the 80's. Lance looks like a natural, doesn't he?
5 comments:
Sarah I am so glad you told me about Reader so easy! Anyway glad to know i was the girlfriend you were talking to and am the one who asked why it was so quiet. Smart mommy you are! Love the picture of them playing with the playdough they look like they are in their own little world. Hey let us know if you can come, that would be just so wonderful!!!! JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya
kim
I love the 80's picture. So cute!!! I'm glad that Gavin is having an easier time. =)
What a fun daddy-daughter date. Gotta love the 80's!
Where did you find that cool seat for Gavin? Amelia needs one of those! He looks so happy in it!
Do you like those little seats Gavin is in? Does it help strengthen them to sit on their own?
Post a Comment