For those of you wondering what I do in my free time. Here it is. You know that your days are getting crazy when you decide to spend your precious time making your offspring look weird.
Hey Ethan, we are seeing blue man group on Saturday night for our anniversary...I think we'll swing by and see green man group on the way home. Tell your mom and dad you need to stay up late that night. Oh and shave your head.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL so can you tell this made me laugh sarah????? The lil baby gavin was the funniest! Oh and you look pretty dang near funny yourself in that picture! good one sarah! glad to know you re staying sain while raising 5 kids! hey man you do what you gotta to do! LOL
I know there is an enhancement that maybe I only picked up on. You disgust me !:) I love you, that made my whole family laugh. Unfortunately, my kids said Lance looks the same. Heather
8 comments:
that is to fun. im laughing. that is something i would totally do to the rest of my family
LOL. I dare you to use that family picture for your Christmas cards this year...hehe
(and I actually think the green Ethan picture is kind of cool)
I love Frankenstien Ethan! It is a great Halloween idea.
Hey Ethan, we are seeing blue man group on Saturday night for our anniversary...I think we'll swing by and see green man group on the way home. Tell your mom and dad you need to stay up late that night. Oh and shave your head.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL so can you tell this made me laugh sarah????? The lil baby gavin was the funniest! Oh and you look pretty dang near funny yourself in that picture! good one sarah! glad to know you re staying sain while raising 5 kids! hey man you do what you gotta to do! LOL
Oh Sarah! You are crazy... crazy fun! I sure do miss you. Even though I'm enjoying it out here, no one will ever replace my friends from Vegas.
You are hilarious.
I know there is an enhancement that maybe I only picked up on. You disgust me !:) I love you, that made my whole family laugh. Unfortunately, my kids said Lance looks the same. Heather
Post a Comment