Monday, May 5, 2008

We're back....

Lance and I just got back from our Newport Beach trip. We had a lot of fun. We spent lots of time at the beach (we love Huntington Beach), ate lots and lots of food and treats, went to Balboa Island, shopped, went to Universal Studios, saw the Broadway play Wicked (so awesome). We had soooo much fun.







Lance's uncle was having open heart surgery Thursday so we were thrilled that we were able to go out to dinner with him, his wife Iris and Brandi (Lance's cousin), on Wednesday night.





There was a topless lady walking around the beach one day. She was probably in her mid-thirties. She was picking up seashells, playing in the waves, and laying out. Everyone on the beach was shocked to say the least. She must have been foreign. You don't see that everyday, that is for sure.







9 comments:

Geneva said...

You guys are cute! What a fun trip. Where's the picture of the topless lady....we all know you took one! Just joking, glad you are back.

Geneva said...

p.s. Thats me, NOT our 9year old, I gotta fix that --Geneva

hydeeann said...

looks like you found lots to do! you are such an active prego. it's great you can do that.

Kacey said...

How fun and great pictures Sarah! I'm so jealous you got to see Wicked! I'm glad you had a great time. (sorry to interupt ya on Friday when I called!)

K, the topless girl frolicking in the waves was you HUH...c'mon c'mon just admit it! ;-)

kimbo said...

Seriously... I want to see the topless lady. :) You guys look so happy and relaxed in these pictures. I'm totally jealous!

Michelle Arnett said...

Looks like you had sooo much fun! I love the flower in your hair! It adds so much pazaam . . Yes, I just made up that word! Sure miss you guys!

africa said...

Isn't Wicked so good, I think I could see it over and over again. I also thought it was funny that you put that picture of lance right after you talked about the naked lady. Kind of funny.

Lynette said...

Your photos are great! I think I'm the only person who hasn't seen Wicked, but I've only heard good things about it. Glad you had a fun trip.

Lenny and Amanda said...

I am glad to hear you had a wonderful time.. and still a little jealous too that you were in our favorite place without us!! Talk to you soon..
Love ya.