Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Random Pictures

Here is one good reason that I love when Emma helps me with the laundry.
Everything goes on a hanger, including her panties.Some of my favorite illustrations from Ethan. He is always drawing special pictures for me.



This is what happens when I make a cake and Abby gets to lick the bowl. No need for a dishwasher. She probably worked on this for 30 min.

9 comments:

tiffany said...

to cute loven it

Kacey said...

Emma...oh that girl.LOL. I laughed out loud on those pics!

And look how sweet those drawings are that Ethan did. He's quite the little artist.

ambyr said...

You have got to make an album just of emma one day....then her husband will really get a kick out of how darn cute she was!!
I'm with abby-who needs a dishwasher when I can clearly clean a dessert bowl with my fingers!!

hydeeann said...

oh emma! that second picture on the tramp is too much. we all need an emma in our life.

my biggest little guy leaves me drawings and love notes all the time, too. little boys really are for the mommies, like some one once told me. so sweet.

Robin said...

Hi Sarah, cute post! I've tagged you..Check out my blog!

africa said...

So where is all the cake batter on Abby's face? Come on don't your kids ever get dirty.

Lynette said...

We LOVE Emma (ok we love all of you too), but that girl.....ooohhh she is definately Sophie's kindred spirit :)

Amy Jo said...

Hey Sarah, I not great at checking blogs but I got your from Kacey's blog list anf I can't believe how big your kids are! They are all adorable! I am excited to see you are prego again! Fun stuff. I am too and it is the last. We are having a girl and we are hopefully going to keep her cooking until end of June. When are you due? It was so fun to see your world in Las Vegas

Tiffany said...

I love the sword in Emma's "drawers". How cute...
She will probably be one that irons her socks if she hangs up her panties...