Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Katelyn Margaret

I was having so much fun this morning taking pictures and my girls were actually letting me. I got smiles even. Humor me with all these pictures. I hope that I don't bore anyone. Just enjoying myself.




6 comments:

Kacey said...

Sarah these are the cutest! I love that first & third one. I know someone else has said this before but there is just something so feminine & sweet about her and it shows in all her pictures.

FrankNApril said...

I think she looks like Ethan a bit? You think? They are all Q-T's! April

Jennifer B said...

You have beautiful kids. I love all the smiles. What a happy bunch of kids!!

africa said...

The third one is my favorite.

hydeeann said...

never too many photos of the darling kate! or that little character, emma. just wonderful.

Michelle Arnett said...

We never get tired of your pictures. . . . keep em commin