Just a wonderful Saturday, the family playing in the backyard. Gotta love Vegas when it is 70 outside in February. Don't ask me in the dead of summer if I like it.
Ambyr, I did this day. I have a photo shoot this weekend and it is outside. I am not sure that I am ready. We are going to the park today and I am going to practice.
Your kids are so stinkin cute. And you are once again so cute prego. I am so happy for lance to get another boy. Hey when did you guys move and where are you at now? I hope all is well.
7 comments:
these look cute!! are you all manual now??!!
I am so jealous. 70 degrees! It has been freezing in Utah
Ambyr, I did this day. I have a photo shoot this weekend and it is outside. I am not sure that I am ready. We are going to the park today and I am going to practice.
ethan's doing his meditating thing again it looks like! what a funny boy. love the karate kick, too.
for ethan - you are the only person I have ever seen that can execute a flying kick as well as Donatello !!
-Uncle Mark
Your kids are so stinkin cute. And you are once again so cute prego. I am so happy for lance to get another boy. Hey when did you guys move and where are you at now? I hope all is well.
Post a Comment