Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter



First, we had an Easter Egg Hunt in our back yard.




Then we went to our ward Easter Egg Hunt.






The kids discovered ladybugs so they started to collect ladybugs.




Next, we dyed some eggs.











We had some family come through Las Vegas so we were fortunate to
spend Easter with family. This is Lance's Aunt Joy, me, Lindsey, and Jenn.

Here is Lance, his cousin Jay and Joy's husband.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Fun weekend Sarah. I get so jealous everytime I look at your blog and see ya'll in shorts and short sleeve shirts! Is it ever gonna get warm here?
And once again your pictures are so good. I love Emma's pink wristband....totally stylish. lol

And I have to comment on the sidewalk chalk picture. (Oh I've got a funny story about that!!) Let's just say I'm showing that picture to Bill! "See honey? Even LANCE let's his kids use sidewalk chalk!" :-)

FrankNApril said...

How fun! I loved your lesson on Sunday! As well as the comments from your husband. I always am extra happy when you teach:)It is a bonus! April

Larry and Cindy said...

Hey Martins...Looks like Easter was a fun time around your house!!! What an adorable family you have!!! We also had a fun Easter at the RV Park in Pahrump with Amandas family. I have never in my life seen such an elaborate Easter Egg hunt put on by the Alexanders 139 colored boiled eggs, numbers with corresponding prizes. Some were painted by adults to be camo and hard to find numbers 1-20 were for Becca and Sadie and the rest were fair game for all the kids. Chris hid them and some he would dig a little hole in the grass put the egg in and cover it up, some were hidded under the gravel and some on cars and in trees etc etc etc.. It was simply amazing. I guess his Mom did it like that when he was a boy it was incredible!!! Love Ya, Cindy

Lenny and Amanda said...

Looks like you had a way fun Easter!! I miss my friends!!!We need to get together again soon! My kids and your kids are both off next week, so lets get together and do something!!! I will call you...