Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Headless Angels

I am grateful for the headless angels around our home. I recently received this angel as a gift from a friend. Emma insisted on holding it. I knew that I was risking the life of the angel by allowing her to hold it. She continued to insist that she would not break it. "I will be so careful, mom." So I took the chance and several days later I found the headless angel tucked in some random drawer. Emma and I had a little chat about hiding things that we break and not telling mom. She said she was sorry and we all was well. I think I will love the angel even more now when I look at the little crack in it's neck and remember that Emma loves this angels as much as I do.




4 comments:

tiffany said...

what a sweet story i have a lot of headless things in my home and its all because of me

Kacey said...

I love that Sarah!

TiVoMama said...

I love your pics! Can you email me and tell me what camera you have?
Thanks!
angie [at] goodforthekids [dot] com

Stephens Family said...

Of course only Emma could decapitate an angel! You really will love that angel even more. Can you imagine looking at it 20 years from now??