We have begun decorating for Christmas. I love this time of the year. The kids are so giddy. My husband is just as bad. He loves decorating. I am lucky that way.



Ethan found a decoration he made a couple years ago.


Emma was not impressed with Katelyn's ability to "undecorate" the tree.
4 comments:
Yes you are lucky that Lance likes to decorate...Brad dreads hearing the words, "let's get out the Christmas tree!" I think if it were up to him he wouldn't have one at all...
Aren't we luck to have such "decorating" husbands! :-) Bill did just about all the decorations this year, it was so nice. Except the tree...I told him that project was ALL mine and he just sat back and let me go at it. I'm telling you...it was so much fun! I want to be a professional tree decorater now!
(I love the lighting in the pic with Abby...ahhh, I have so much to learn about this camera! Help me!)
I LOVE the picture of Abby. The lighting is beautiful. . .very fitting for the Christmas season. Love ya hope you are doing great.
Love decorating for Christmas!! Also I am so happy that we are blessed with husbands that enjoy it jus as much as we do!! We got our tree last night!!MMMM.... It smells so good! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment