Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random but Tender

Here are candids from a typical day at the Martin household. We sure have fun.

Ethan is learning to read very well. I just loved seeing him read to Emma.

Kate has just learned to walk. Here she is in action.


Steady. . .

"We" have really enjoyed having wood floors.

Looks like fun. Kate is so lucky.

I love Emma's face in the background. Poor picked on Kate.


3 comments:

Kacey said...

I love it Sarah. You know I totally stalk your blog everyday to see what new photos you've taken now that I have a camera. I am having a seriously hard time learning how to use all the features. Did it take you a while to catch on? Your pictures are so GOOD! Love the one of Kate crying with Emma in the background. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures! You have such a talent. You are not in the same house are you?

Elle said...

Hey, miyah has the same outfit as kate. Cute pictures, and no I never did get a nicer camera, but Christmas is coming, so we'll see!