Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ethan's first game for the season

We decided at the last moment to put Ethan in soccer this fall. My good friend Geneva is coaching and we thought that would be fun. Ethan's first time to play was last spring and he did good. I was shocked this season, he came out an animal. He scored two goals and was a lot more aggressive. I am so excited to see him play well.







Lance giving some last minute advice.



4 comments:

Lenny and Amanda said...

I am so glad to hear that Ethan is enjoying soccer!! I know that when Ike played all we did was yell "run Ike run" haha.... Thanks for sharing!! Ike's 1st tackle football game is in 2 weeks!!YEA!!!

Tara said...

Hey Sarah! Laura showed me your blog and I thought I would drop you a quick note. Such a cute family!

I am a fellow blogger and have found that it is the best way for me to keep in touch with friends and family. Can I add you to my friend's list? Our family blog is www.themaxfieldfamily.blogspot.com.

Laura also was bragging about your photography talent. I snuck a peak at your site...when can I book my family pictures?

Love,
Tara Maxfield

Sherrelle said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are too cute and little Ethan is not so little anymore what a Stud... Anyhow I hope all is well... RJ and I recently started a blog as well it seems like a great way to keep up to date with family... if you would like to take a look it is www.rsrichter.blogspot.com... Tell Lance we said Hi!!!

Staci said...

I cant believe how big your kids are. I havent seen them since you all came and visited the ward last year. They are so cute. We still miss you guys in the North Star ward. I am also a fellow blogger and the site is www.stacismallwood.blogspot.com