Emma and I are really getting some bonding time these days. She is so sweet and happy when she can have one-on-one attention. She made me toast this morning and yes that is her licking the knife with butter on it. YUK!
The question is did she lick it before or after she put the butter on the toast? Haha. You can't help but love her! She is quite the character. . .Love that you are a blogger so I can stay in touch!
4 comments:
Can you please make sure and post some pics of Emma everyday? That girl just makes me smile EVERYTIME!
She is such a sweetie pie!!!Love that you are blogging now too! I have new people to stalk!!
The question is did she lick it before or after she put the butter on the toast? Haha. You can't help but love her! She is quite the character. . .Love that you are a blogger so I can stay in touch!
she is so cute and is getting so big you have the cutest family ever i miss you guys glad you are blogging now
Post a Comment